We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
Dentists want to provide high-quality care to patients while also securing their own future. A successful practice puts you in the best position to do right by your patients, yourself, and your family. Though, building and developing a dental practice in California is not easy. There are many different challenges. An experienced dental law attorney can help point you in the right direction.
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Anaheim dental attorney is committed to adding value to your practice. Our firm offers dentists and other healthcare professionals the confidence, clarity, and peace of mind that they need to build and develop their business. If you are a dentist preparing to start your own practice or you are looking to grow your practice, we are available to help. For a confidential initial appointment with a California business lawyer for dentists, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
An Overview of Business Services We Provide to Dentists in Anaheim
We are a business law firm that focuses specifically on the specialized needs of doctors, dentists, and other healthcare professionals. Our firm provides a wide array of commercial services to dentists in Orange County—from the starting up of a dental practice and buying/selling of a dental practice to business governance and regulatory compliance matters. We will put in the time, resources, and individual attention to help you effectively and efficiently achieve your business and professional goals. Along with other business matters, our Anaheim dental practice lawyer helps clients with:
- Forming Dental Practice: Starting a new business is complicated—especially so if you are a dentist in California getting ready to form your own professional practice. At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., we have deep experience helping health care professionals with the starting up of their practice. Dental practices must be formed and operated in accordance with the California Dental Practice Act. Our Anaheim healthcare lawyer for dentists can help you with all business issues related to forming and growing your professional practice—from business entity structure to business planning. A successful dental practice needs the proper legal and business foundation.
- Buying or Selling of a Dental Practice: Beyond working with dentists who are starting their own professional practice from the ground, our Anaheim healthcare law attorney also has experience representing professionals who are buying or selling a dental practice. Our Anaheim healthcare business lawyer for dentists can assist you with the full range of legal issues related to your transactions—from due diligence to crafting a letter of intent to negotiation stock or asset purchase.
- Dental Practice Governance: Broadly defined, corporate governance is a structure of rules, practices, and processes for how a business is actually run. All businesses need a well-considered system of governance. Medical practices, including dental practices, are certainly no exception. Our Anaheim dental practice lawyer helps clients with a wide array of business governance matters, including strategic decision-making, operational efficiency, employment and other staffing issues, corporate minutes, contracts with associates, joint venture agreements, and more. If you have any specific questions about a business governance matter, please do not hesitate to contact our Anaheim healthcare practice lawyer for help.
- Regulatory Issues: When you own and operate a dental practice in Orange County, it is imperative that you are in full compliance with all applicable legal regulations. The Dental Board of California strictly regulates dentists. A violation of a state or federal regulations could cause serious problems for a dental practice owner, potentially even exposing them to major financial liability or professional sanctions. Our Anaheim dental practice attorney can help you navigate regulatory matters.
Why Rely On Anaheim Dental Attorney Levi Barlavi
Creating a successful dental practice is complicated. It is a competitive marketplace and highly regulated industry. Our legal practice is devoted to helping dentists and other health professionals build and grow their practice. Our founder and principal lawyer Levi Barlavi comes from a family of doctors. Attorney Barlavi has unique insight into the business and legal challenges that medical professionals face. We take a proactive, white-glove approach to client service. Among other things, our Anaheim, CA dental practice business lawyer is prepared to:
- Conduct a comprehensive initial review and evaluation of your case;
- Answer questions and explain your business options;
- Gather documents and records and prepare relevant business/legal paperwork; and
- Help you devise a comprehensive strategy to best position your dental practice.
Get Help From Our Anaheim Dental Practice Lawyer Today
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Anaheim dental attorney is an experienced, diligent advocate for clients. If you have specific questions or concerns about forming, developing, or growing a dental practice, we are here to help. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation. We provide fully remote initial appointments to best meet your busy schedule. Our firm provides business services to dentists in Anaheim, Orange County, and throughout all Southern California.