We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
We Provide Business Law Services to Dentists in Bakersfield, California
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Bakersfield dental law attorney is proud to be the region’s trust healthcare law attorney. We devote our professional practice to helping dentists and other healthcare professionals develop theirs. If you have any business law questions about the ownership or operation of a dental practice, legal guidance is available. To set up a fully confidential case assessment with a top California healthcare lawyer, please get in touch with us today.
Commercial Law Solutions for Dentists in Bakersfield
The Pacific Health Law Group, P.C. provide white-glove business law services to healthcare professionals, including dentists. As a boutique law firm, we put a strong and laser-focused emphasis on personalized representation. Our business law team puts in the time, the resources, and the attention to the minor details to get things done the right way. We work tirelessly to empower dentists in Kern County with the clear confidence that they need to build a top professional practice. Business law services we provide to dentists in Bakersfield, CA include:
- Dental Practice Formation: All companies need the proper legal foundation to reach their maximum potential. A dental practice is no exception. Starting up a new dental practice is especially complex. Our Bakersfield dental law attorney has the skills, experience, and knowledge of best business practices for the healthcare industry to help you put your new practice in the right position to thrive. For more information about dental practice formation in Southern California, please do not hesitate to contact our legal team today.
- The Purchase or Sale of a Business: We have a record of experience working with clients who are navigating the transition of the ownership of a dental practice. Whether you are preparing to buy a new business outright, acquire a greater stake in a business, or sell your professional practice, our Bakersfield dental lawyer is standing by, ready to ensure that your rights and interests are protected every step of the way. The purchase or sale of a dental practice is a major transaction. It is essential that it is completed the right way. All loose ends should be tied up.
- Dental Practice Governance: A lot of work goes into managing the day-to-day operations of a dental practice in Bakersfield. Our California dental law attorney helps business owners put the right governance structure in place for their professional practice. We help clients with everything from efficiency improvements to decision making. If you have any questions about the governance of a dental practice, our Bakersfield, CA business lawyer for health professionals is here as a resource.
- Contractual Matters: Many commercial relationships are controlled by contracts. When your dental practice enters into agreements—whether with an employee, another business/professional through a joint venture, or a vendor/supplier—it is imperative that the contract does what you think it does. Our Bakersfield business attorney for dentists helps clients with the full range of contract law matters.
- Dental Industry Regulations: Businesses that operate within the dental industry are subject to a wide array of regulations. Regulatory compliance is critically important for dentists who have their own professional practice. You do not want to run into problems from the Dental Board of California or any other regulatory body. If you have questions about regulations, contact our Bakersfield dental practice lawyer for help.
Levi Barlavi is an Experienced California Lawyer for Dentists
A member of the California Society of Healthcare Attorneys and the American Health Lawyers Association, our founder Levi Barlavi has a deep appreciation and understanding of the challenges that come with launching, growing, and managing a dental practice. We will work diligently to provide the cost effective business law services that you can count on. More specifically, our Bakersfield dental law attorney is prepared to:
- Conduct an in-depth, fully remote initial appointment;
- Answer questions about business law for dentists.
- Gather the documents, records, and financial information you need.
- Build a legal plan of action that works best for your specific situation.
Get Help From Bakersfield, CA Dental Lawyer Today
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Bakersfield dental attorney is a top, trusted advocate for clients. If you want to learn more about starting up or developing a healthcare practice, we are more than happy to help. Schedule your consultation with our attorney today. Our legal team provides business law services to dentists in Bakersfield and throughout the surrounding area in Kern County, including in Delano, Oildale, Wasco, Ridgecrest, Rosamond, Shafter, and Arvin.