We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
We Help Dentists in California City Start-Up and Scale-Up their Professional Practice
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our California City dental attorney is devoted to helping dentists resolve business law matters. Our professional practice is focused on helping you develop, grow, and transition your professional practice. Do you have any questions about building, growing, or transitioning a dental practice? We are here to help. Contact us today for a strictly confidential consultation with an experienced California City dental lawyer.
We Handle All Types of Business Services to Dentists in California City
Pacific Health Law Group, P.C. is a leading, boutique law firm with a specialized focus: Providing solutions-driven, narrowly tailored business law services to healthcare professionals. We work with dentists in California City, Kern County, and all across Central California. Are you a dentist who is also an entrepreneur? We are here to protect your rights and your interests. Business services that our law firm offers to dentists in California City include:
- Formation of a Dental Practice: Are you ready to start a new dental practice in California City? Our legal team has the professional skills you can rely on. Your business needs the right foundation. We help dentists set up their practices successfully. Our job includes choosing the right type of business entity and making sure all the important paperwork is in place. If you have questions about starting a dental practice in Kern County, our California City business lawyer for dentists is more than happy to help.
- Buying or Selling of a Dental Practice: The purchase or sale of a professional health care practice in California is one of the most complicated business transactions. If you are planning to buy or sell a dental practice in California, we are here to guide you through every aspect of the transaction. You need to get the transaction done properly. Your legal rights and your financial interests matter. Contact our California City, CA dental lawyer today for a confidential case review.
- Business Governance and Business Operations: After starting your dental practice in California, CA, you need good rules and systems to keep it running well. We advise on how to set up your business correctly and follow the laws. Our knowledge about business laws and what works best for dentists helps us guide you. If you have any questions about dental governance, we are here as the resource that you can count on.
- Contracts for Your Dental Practice: Contracts are vital for any dental practice. They can be about hiring people, working with partners, navigating a joint venture, or dealing with other companies, such as vendors and suppliers. We are good at writing, checking, and discussing these contracts to make sure they are best for you, and can stand up in court if needed. Our firm drafts, negotiates, and reviews business contracts for dentists.
- Regulatory Matters for Dental Practice: There are many rules for running a dental practice in California. We always keep up with these laws to make sure your practice follows them. Regulations can apply to everything from how you care for patients to privacy and hiring laws. If you have questions about these rules, our California City business lawyer for dentists is standing by, ready to help.
Why Trust California City Dental Lawyer Levi Barlavi
Whether you are ready to start your own professional practice from the ground up or you have questions about the management of an existing practice, it is normal to have a lot of questions. Dentistry is complicated—especially so from the perspective of business. Our founder and principal lawyer Levi Barlavi is a member of the California Society of Healthcare Attorneys and the Health Law Section of the American Bar Association. Coming from a family of medical professionals, Attorney Barlavi has unique insight into the challenges that dentists face. Among other things, our California City dental law attorney is prepared to:
- Listen to your story and answer questions about business law matters.
- Help gather and prepare all relevant documents and records.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy to protect your rights and interests.
Contact Our California City Dental Attorney Today
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our California City dental lawyer for businesses is standing by, ready to protect your rights and your interests. Have questions? We are the professional resource you can trust. Schedule your consultation today. Our firm provides business law services to dentists in California City, Kern County, and all across Central California.