We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
We Help Dentists Form, Develop, and Transition their Professional Practice in Fresno, California
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Fresno healthcare business lawyer for dentists is an experienced, resourceful, and solutions-focused advocate for clients. We are uniquely qualified to help healthcare professionals form, develop, and transition their professional practice. If you are a dentist with specific questions or concerns about your business, we are here to help. To set up a confidential business consultation with a Fresno dental attorney, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
We Provide Business Law Solutions to Dentists in Fresno, California
As a law firm devoted to the business law needs of healthcare professionals, we assist dentists in Fresno with a wide array of commercial matters. Indeed, our team works closely with dentists who are forming, developing, and transitioning professional practices. Regardless of your specific healthcare business law needs, we are prepared to sit down with you to determine the best course of action. Along with other legal issues, our business lawyer for dentists in Fresno has experience with:
- Start-Up of a Professional Practice: A dental practice needs the right business structure to hit its full potential. Our Fresno business lawyer for dentists has considerable experience helping clients with start-up issues. We can handle the full range of your business start-up needs, including professional incorporation of a dental practice, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, leasing of commercial real estate space, and much more. If you have any specific questions about the formation of a professional practice, we can help.
- Buying or Selling a Dental Business: If you are considering buying or selling a dental practice, our Fresno, CA business law attorney for dentists is ready to help. We have deep experience assisting clients with business transactions. Our team will ensure that all of the details are accounted for and all of the loose ends are tied up so that your personal and professional interests are fully protected through every step of the transaction.
- Business Governance: Our Fresno business lawyer for dentists help clients ensure that they have an effective, sensible plan for business governance in place. The efficient governance of a dental practice matters. It can be the difference between a successful practice and one that struggles to meet its full potential. We handle a wide range of business governance matters—from corporate minutes and filings to guidance with advertising.
- Contract Law (Joint Ventures, Vendor/Supplier Agreements, Employment Matters): In the modern legal and economic environment, most businesses in the broader healthcare industry enter a wide variety of different types of contractual agreements. Our Fresno business lawyer for dentists helps clients with the drafting, negotiation, and review of commercial agreements, including joint venture agreements, vendor contracts, supplier contracts, and employment law agreements.
- State/Federal Regulation of Dental Practices: All dental practices that operate in California are required to comply with a wide spectrum of laws and regulations. The Dental Board of California strictly regulates dentists in our state. Although all dentists can benefit from an understanding of key industry regulations, it is especially vital that professionals who own their own dental practice know what they need to do to comply. Our Fresno dental lawyer has the skills, specialized industry knowledge, and proven experience to help. We are committed to ensuring that our clients are in the best position to limit their liability, avoid issues with regulators, and to succeed more broadly.
Why Dentists Trust the Specialized Expertise of Business Lawyer Levi Barlavi
The founding attorney and managing partner of Pacific Health Law Group, Levi Barlavi comes from a family of doctors. His wife is a dentist in California. Mr. Barlavi has unique personal and professional insight into the challenges that dentists face when start-up, developing, or transitioning their professional practice. We are committed to providing reliable business law guidance to dentists. Our team is always proactive in finding solutions that work. More specifically, our Fresno, CA business attorney for dentists can:
- Conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your situation—answering business law questions;
- Gather and organize relevant documents, records, and other key information; and
- Take a personalized approach to best protect your practice and financial interests.
Contact Our Fresno, CA Business Law Attorney for Dentists
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Fresno dental law attorney has specialized professional experience that you can rely on. If you are a dentist with questions about healthcare business law, we are here as a legal resource. Schedule your consultation today. We work with dentists throughout Fresno County, including in Fresno, Clovis, Reedley, Sanger, Selma, Coalinga, Parlier, and Kerman.