We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Huntington Beach dental lawyer is a diligent, experienced business law advocate for clients. Taking a proactive, white-glove approach to legal representation, we help dentists and other healthcare professionals build and develop their own practice. If you have any questions about starting up or scaling up a dental practice, we are more than ready to help. To arrange a completely confidential appointment with a trusted California dental law attorney, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Our Law Firm Provides Business Law Services to Dentists in Huntington Beach
Pacific Health Law Group, P.C. is a boutique law firm that exclusively provides business law services to healthcare professionals. We have extensive experience working with dentists. Our legal team assists clients with all matters related to forming and running a professional practice. Along with other business law services, our Huntington Beach dental law attorney has experience with:
- Start-Up of Your Dental Practice: Are you ready to launch your own professional practice? As a business owner from a family of doctors, our founding attorney Levi Barlavi has a deep and personal understanding of the challenges that dentists face when building their own business. We work closely with dentists in Huntington Beach and throughout Southern California to help them form and develop a professional practice that they can truly be proud of. If you are preparing to start up a dental practice in Huntington Beach, please do not hesitate to contact us for guidance and support.
- The Buying and Selling of Dental Practices: Transitioning a dental practice to new ownership is complicated. Whether you are buying a whole practice, buying into a practice, acquiring another dentist’s practice, or selling your practice, it is essential that you have reliable business law representation. These are complex commercial transactions. It is imperative that you get all the intricate details right. Our Huntington Beach, CA dental law attorney can help you with all types of dental practice transitions.
- Day-to-Day Operations (Business Governance): Business governance matters. It can be the difference between a successful and efficiently run dental practice and a business that runs into financial challenges. Our Huntington Beach dental law attorney assists clients with day-to-day operations involved with running, managing, and further developing their professional practice. If you have questions about business governance, we can help.
- Business Contracts: As the owner of a dental practice, you are undoubtedly going to enter several different important contracts. Some examples include vendor contracts, supplier contracts, employment agreements, and joint venture agreements. Our Huntington Beach business law attorney for dentists possesses the experience to negotiate, draft, and review all types of commercial contracts.
- Compliance With Dental Industry Regulations: A dental practice must be in full compliance with all applicable legal regulations. Beyond the general regulations that apply to businesses in California, dental practices are also subject to some industry specific requirements under California state statutes and the regulatory guidelines from the Dental Board of California. Falling out of compliance with regulations risks serious problems. Our Huntington Beach dental law attorney assists clients with regulatory matters.
Levi Barlavi has Devoted his Career to Serving Dentists and Other Healthcare Professionals
Whether you are starting your own dental practice from the ground up, you are looking to take your practice to the next level, or you are involved in the transitioning of a dental practice, it is normal to have a lot of questions. As a proud member of the California Society of Healthcare Attorneys and the Health Law Section of the American Bar Association, our founding lawyer Levi Barlavi concentrates his career on providing business law services to healthcare professionals. We are proactive, efficient, and solutions driven. Among other things, our Huntington Beach dental lawyer is ready to:
- Answer your questions and explain your options during a fully remote consultation.
- Gather and organize all of the documents, records, information, and paperwork.
- Help you take action to put your dental practice in the best position to thrive.
Speak to Our Huntington Beach Business Lawyer for Dentists Today
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Huntington Beach business law attorney for dentists has the skills and legal knowledge you can rely on. We provide solutions-driven business law guidance and support to dentists and other health professionals. Set up an initial appointment directly online. We provide legal services to dentists in Huntington Beach and throughout all of Orange County.