We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
Dentists want to provide high-quality care to patients while also securing their own future. A successful practice puts you in the best position to do right by your patients, yourself, and your family. Though, building and developing a dental practice in California is not easy. There are many different challenges. An experienced dental law attorney can help point you in the right direction.
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Irvine dental attorney is committed to adding value to your practice. Our firm offers dentists and other healthcare professionals the confidence, clarity, and peace of mind that they need to build and develop their business. If you are a dentist preparing to start your own practice or you are looking to grow your practice, we are available to help. For a confidential initial appointment with a California business lawyer for dentists, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Services Provided By Our Dental Attorney In Irvine
Dentistry is a noble pursuit. However, despite all of the years of education and training you have undergone to become a dental provider, the business aspects of running a successful practice and important regulatory matters may have been overlooked.
To operate a successful dental practice and better serve your patients, there are important legal details that must be attended to. At Pacific Health Law Group, PC, we provide the professional support you need to provide the highest quality care while making a healthy profit from your business. Among the services provided by our dental attorney in Irvine include:
Dental Office Start-Up
To provide properly for both yourself and your patients, it is important to give careful consideration to how you start your practice. Pacific Health Law Group, PC can guide you in critical areas that need to be addressed:
- Choosing the right business entity.
- Deciding on joint ventures and partnerships with other providers.
- Negotiating affiliations with health care networks.
- Dental office leasing.
- Compliance with business and professional codes under the California Dental Practices Act.
Dental Practice Staffing
Having the right dental staff and making sure your practice runs properly play key roles both in providing for patients and in making a profit. Issues our Irvine dental attorney can help you address include:
- Employee search, interview, and hiring processes.
- Drafting and negotiating associate agreements.
- Compliance with state and local labor codes.
- Dental office policies and protecting trade secrets.
There are numerous rules and regulations governing the dental industry. Failure to adhere to required policies and practices could leave you liable for heavy fines, potential lawsuits, and other legal actions. We provide the trusted legal guidance you need in the following areas:
- HIPAA requirements mandated by federal law and the Dental Board of California.
- Dental Hygiene Board rules and regulations.
- Corporate practices relating to dentistry.
- Protecting patient confidentiality, preventing data breaches, and other important issues related to privacy.
Buying Or Selling A Dental Practice
Whether you are considering buying or selling an existing dental practice, Pacific Health Law Group PC can guide you through each step of the process. This includes:
- Obtaining assessments on current business values.
- Making accurate projections on future profits and losses.
- Detailing the pros and cons of different types of purchase agreements.
- Advising you on letters of intent and other communications.
- Representing you in negotiations related to sales and purchases.
- Assisting you throughout the transition process.
Irvine Dental Attorney Levi Barlavi Is Available To Assist You
Irvine dental attorney Levi Barlavi has been protecting the rights and professional interests of health care providers in our area for over a decade. His knowledge of state and federal regulations and experience in handling all types of dental business matters makes him a strong legal ally to have on your side. Among the different ways in which he assists our clients include:
- Conducting a one-on-one consultation, either in person or online, to discuss your needs.
- Thoroughly reviewing all of the facts in your case and advising you on the best course of action.
- Detailing legal documents required and policies that should be put in place.
- Answering your questions, addressing your concerns, and helping you resolve important issues that threaten your patients, your practice, or your reputation.
Consult With Our Irvine Dental Attorney Today
Dental providers throughout our area count on Pacific Law Group PC to provide the trusted guidance they need in protecting patients, establishing themselves in business, and making profits. To find out how we can assist you, contact our Irvine dental attorney to request a consultation either online or in person today.