We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
Schedule a Confidential Consultation With Our Modesto Dental Law Attorney
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Modesto dental lawyer provides a full suite of business law services to dentists in Stanislaus County. From the formation of the dental practice to the development or even sale of the business, we are by our client’s side each and every step of the way. Contact us today to arrange a confidential consultation with a Modesto dental law attorney.
We Help Dentists in Modesto With the Full Range of Commercial Law Matters
Pacific Health Law Group, P.C. is a boutique law firm that is exclusively focused on providing business law services to healthcare professionals in California. We work with dentists in Modesto and throughout all of Stanislaus County. Our firm has experience with all aspects of the business process—from foundation to expansion to transition to new ownership. Our Modesto business lawyer for dentists is prepared to help clients with:
- Dental Practice Formation: As a practicing dentist in California, you undoubtedly already know well that dentistry is a hyper-competitive industry. To put your professional practice in the absolute best position to succeed, you need a solid start—and that means the proper legal foundation. Our business law firm for health care professionals is adept at helping dentists with business formation. We know the law well. You do not have to try to do everything by yourself. Our team will make sure all of the small details are considered. Are you forming a new dental practice in Stanislaus County? Contact our Modesto dental lawyer for immediate help.
- Buying and Selling of a Practice: Changing owners of a business is tricky—and that can be even more true in the dental industry. You have to make sure everything is done correctly to keep your investment safe. Our firm can help. We cover everything from checking the business out thoroughly to talking about the selling price to making sure all of the legal paperwork is in order. Do not buy a dental practice in Modesto without consulting with an attorney. We help dentists in Modesto navigate major business transactions, including the buying and selling of a professional practice.
- Professional Practice Governance: A dentist practice that works well is one that runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis. Once your dental office is open in Modesto, you need the right systems in place to ensure that everything is running well. Proactive planning can make a difference in the long run. Our Modesto dental attorney is prepared to help you with the full range of matters pertaining to business governance.
- Business Contracts: Contracts are a big part of most business dealings. We deal with all kinds of common contract issues that dentists have when they own and run their own office in Berkeley. We can help with employment contracts, partnership agreements, joint venture contracts, lease reviews, and deals with vendors and suppliers. Our firm makes sure an agreement protects your rights and interests. No matter the business contract matter you have questions about, we can help. Our Modesto, CA dental lawyer drafts, negotiates, and reviews contracts.
- Regulation of Dentistry: Running a dental office in California means you have to follow lots of rules. We are knowledgeable and informed about all of the regulations that govern the dental industry. Our firm helps to ensure that you can focus on what you do best—practicing dentistry and running your business. Have questions about dental regulations in California? Contact our Modesto dental lawyer today for more information.
Why Dentists Can Rely On Modesto, CA Dental Law Attorney Levi Barlavi
Are you forming, growing, or transitioning your own dental practice in Modesto or elsewhere in Stanislaus County? It is normal to have a ton of questions about what comes next. Our founding attorney Levi Barlavi has the specialized expertise that you can trust. A business owner and a member of the American Health Lawyers Association, AttorneyBarlavi is married to an actively practicing dentist in California. He knows dental law from all sides. You can trust our Modesto dental lawyer for a white-glove approach and personalized, proactive legal representation.
Contact Our Modesto Dental Lawyer Today
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Modesto dental lawyer invests the time, resources, and attention to detail to ensure that your client’s rights are protected and that they are best able to achieve their business goals. Schedule your consultation today. We provide business services to dentists in Modesto, Stanislaus County, and throughout the surrounding region.