We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
Our Health Care Law Firm Provides Business Law Services to Dentists in Palmdale, CA
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Palmdale dental attorney is committed to empowering clients. Our firm is exclusively focused on providing build law services to health care professionals. If you have any specific questions or concerns about the launching, growing, and transitioning of a dental practice, we are here as a professional resource. To schedule your completely confidential case review with an experienced California dental lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
We Advise Dentists On All Types of Business Matters in Palmdale
Pacific Health Law Group stands apart as a unique law firm. With a singular focus and dedication on serving the business law needs of healthcare practitioners—including dentists in Palmdale—we bring specialized expertise to the table. As a boutique firm, our business law team provides tailored, personalized legal guidance and support to each and every client. Our mission revolves around assisting our clientele in initiating, expanding, and transitioning their dental practice. Some key business law matters that we help dentists within Palmdale include:
- Dental Practice Formation: The journey towards setting up a dental practice in Palmdale is exciting—and it also has the potential to be deeply stressful. Starting up a dental practice in Los Angeles County is complicated. It is imperative that you have the right legal advocate on your side. We walk dentists in Palmdale through each and every aspect of the professional practice formation practice. For legal guidance and support with any of the common hurdles that may arise in setting up a new dental practice in Palmdale, our California dental attorney is more than ready to help.
- Buying and Selling of a Business: Transitioning a professional practice is a complicated endeavor. It is not something that you need to tackle on your side. Whatever stage of a transition that you find yourself in, it is crucial that your legal rights and financial interests are fully and properly protected each and every step of the way. At Pacific Health Law Group, we are here as a legal resource. If you have any specific questions or concerns about the buying of a dental practice, selling of a dental practice, or any other type of transition, our Palmdale, CA dental law attorney is more than ready to help.
- Commercial Operations and Daily Governance: Running a successful dental practice in Palmdale requires the proper foundation. Beyond simply forming a professional practice with the right legal entity structure, it is imperative that your business also has robust governance practices and the right management protocols. Indeed, an effective system for dental practice management and administration is one of the keys to smooth and efficient day-to-day operations. We offer advice on a multitude of business governance issues—from strategic planning to employment law matters. It is our ultimate goal to help dentists in Palmdale and throughout California better run and operate their professional practice.
- Draft, Negotiate, and Review of Contracts: Contracts are a critical component of any successful health industry business in Palmdale, CA, including a dental practice. As a Southern California dentist who owns and is responsible for managing a professional practice, you will be likely to run into a wide spread of commercial contracts—spanning everything from employee agreements to vendor/supplier deals. Our dental law attorney serving Palmdale is committed to helping dentists craft, negotiate, and review contracts that effectively preserve and protect their professional and personal interests.
- Regulatory Matters for Dental Practices: Dental practices are largely regulated by the California Dental Board. Though, some federal regulations, such as HIPAA, may be relevant as well. It is crucial that your dental practice in Palmdale conforms to all applicable rules and regulations. Our attorney can offer reliable legal guidance.
How Palmdale, CA Dental Lawyer Levi Barlavi Can Help
If you are a dentist who is building, acquiring, or selling a professional practice in Palmdale, it is imperative that you have a strong and experienced legal advocate on your side. Our founder and lead attorney Levi Barlavi is a California dental lawyer who has specialized, unique skills and expertise. A member of the California Society of Healthcare Attorneys and the husband of a dentist, Attorney Barlavi is more than ready to help you protect and promote your best interests.
Contact Our Palmdale Dental Law Attorney for Immediate Help
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Palmdale dental lawyer is an experienced and reliable advocate for dentists. We know how to help our clients find solutions. Contact us directly online to arrange your completely confidential initial consultation. Our firm provides business law services to dentists in Palmdale and throughout all of northern Los Angeles County.