We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
Dentists want to provide high-quality care to patients while also securing their own future. A successful practice puts you in the best position to do right by your patients, yourself, and your family. Though, building and developing a dental practice in California is not easy. There are many different challenges. An experienced dental law attorney can help point you in the right direction.
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Pasadena dental attorney is a trusted, experienced advocate for clients. Get the clarity, confidence, and peace of mind that you need to build, transform, and develop your business. If you have any specific questions about starting or growing a dental practice, we are here as a legal resource. To set up a fully confidential initial appointment with a California business healthcare attorney, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
We Provide Business Services to Dentists in Pasadena, California
Our law firm provides a wide array of business law services to dentists. We have experience with the formation (start-up) of dental practices, the buying and selling of dental practice, general business governance dental practices, and state and federal regulator compliance. With a detail-focused, proactive approach, our healthcare practice business attorney is committed to helping clients efficiently achieve their goals. Examples of business law matters that our Pasadena dental practice attorney has experience with include:
- Forming and Building a Dental Practice: Are you preparing to start up a dental practice in Los Angeles County? It is crucial that you put the proper foundation in place. The steps you take when you start up a California dental practice can pay major dividends in the long run. As with building any type of new business, there are a lot of complicated legal and logistical issues that need to be handled. A dental practice in Pasadena must be formed in compliance with the rules and regulations contained within the California Dental Practice Act. Our Pasadena, CA dental practice formation lawyer has the skills and experience to help you put your new business in the best position to succeed.
- Buying/Selling a Dental Practice: You may be considering buying an existing practice or selling your dental practice. Our Pasadena healthcare law attorney can help you with the purchase or sale of a business. This is a major business transaction—it is crucial that you consult with an experienced attorney. There are some unique legal and business issues that need to be dealt with when a professional dental practice transitions to a new owner. If you have any questions about the purchase, sale, or transition of a dental practice in Los Angeles County, our Pasadena healthcare business attorney is available to help.
- Dental Practice Governance: A Pasadena lawyer for dentists helps clients with a broad range of business governance matters. An experienced attorney can add value to your business through help with strategic decision-making, operational efficiencies, staffing issues, corporate minutes and corporate governance, associate agreements & joint ventures agreements, and much more. We work closely with our clients to help them mitigate liability risks and put their practice in the best possible position to grow.
- Regulatory Compliance: Dentistry is a well-regulated industry in California. It is crucial that dentists who own and operate their own professional practice in Pasadena are in full compliance with all federal and state regulations, including those arising from the Dental Board of California. You do not want to face business or professional liability due to a regulatory violation that could have been avoided. With a sharp eye towards regulatory matters, our Pasadena, CA dental practice business attorney can help you protect your rights and interests.
How Pasadena Dental Lawyer Levi Barlavi Can Help
Our law firm focuses on helping dentists and other healthcare professionals start their first practice and/or grow their business. Our founding attorney Levi Barlavi understands the unique legal and business challenges that all medical professionals face in the business world. We provide white-glove approach representation. When you reach out to our office, you will have a chance to connect with a Pasadena dental practice attorney who can:
- Conduct a comprehensive and confidential initial consultation;
- Listen to your concerns and answer your questions;
- Help you get the right documents, records, and paperwork in order; and
- Provide comprehensive guidance focused on helping you build and grow your practice.
Contact Our Pasadena, CA Dental Practice Lawyer Today
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Pasadena dental attorney has the skills, experience, and legal expertise to help health professionals start their own practice. If you have questions about starting, building, or growing a dental practice, we can help. Schedule an initial consultation today. Our attorney offers fully remote appointments to best suit your schedule. We provide business services to dentists in Pasadena and throughout all of Los Angeles County.