We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
We Help Dentists Build, Grow, and Transition their Professional Practice in San Jose
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our San Jose healthcare business lawyer for dentists is an attentive, reliable, and experienced advocate for clients. Our law firm is unique: Its sole focus is on helping healthcare professionals build, grow, and transition their professional practice. If you are a dentist with any specific healthcare business law questions or concerns, we are here as a legal resource. For a completely confidential initial appointment with our San Jose dental attorney, please do not hesitate to connect with us through our online contact form.
We Provide Business Law Solutions to Dentists in San Jose, California
Our law firm for healthcare professionals provides a comprehensive range of business law solutions to dentists in San Jose. We work with dentists who are starting up, scaling up, and transitioning their professional practice. Our San Jose dental law attorney is passionate about providing clients with informative, actionable, and cost effective legal services. Along with other types of healthcare business law matters, we assist dentists in San Jose with:
- Start-Up of a Dental Practice: Are you a dentist who is preparing to start a new professional practice in Santa Clara County? Our San Jose dental attorney can help you put the right system in place. We handle all types of start-up issues, including professional incorporation, leasing of commercial space, partnership and/or shareholder agreements, and more.
- Buying or Selling a Business (Dental Practice): Transitioning a dental practice is never easy. Whether you are considering purchasing a practice, acquiring a greater stake in practice, or selling a practice, it is crucial that you have the right legal protection. Our San Jose dental lawyer has deep experience working with clients who are buying and selling a business. We will ensure that you are protected each and every step of the way.
- Operational Governance of a Dental Practice: An efficient practice can be a successful practice. The importance of effective operational governance of a dental practice should never be overlooked. Our San Jose business lawyer for dentists has clients with business governance issues, including things like corporate minutes and filings, advertising, trade secret protection, and much more.
- Contract Law (Joint Ventures, Vendor/Supplier Agreement, etc): Contracts form the basis of most modern commercial relationships. The dental industry is certainly no exception to the general rule. Our San Jose business law attorney for dentists has deep experience negotiating, drafting, and reviewing contractual agreements. We can assist dentists in Fresno with many types of agreements—from joint venture contracts to vendor & supplier contracts. If you have any specific questions about a contract, we can help.
- Regulation of Dental Practices: Similar to other parts of healthcare, dentistry is a highly regulated industry. All dentists should have familiarity with relevant regulations that affect their career. For dentists who own their own practice, regulatory compliance is especially important. Our San Jose dental lawyer puts a strong emphasis on ensuring that our clients are in full compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including any requirements from the Dental Board of California.
Why Dentists Rely On San Jose Business Lawyer Levi Barlavi for Assistance
Levi Barlavi is the founder and managing attorney at Pacific Health Law Group. A trusted California lawyer, he devotes his professional practice to helping dentists and other healthcare professionals start-up, develop, and transition their practice. Mr. Barlavi comes from a family of doctors and his wife is a dentist. He has a unique personal and professional insight into the business challenges that healthcare professionals face. We work proactively to ensure that our clients are in the best possible position to succeed—no matter where they are in the stage of development of their professional practice. Among other things, our San Jose business lawyer for dentists is ready to:
- Review your situation and answer your questions during an initial consultation;
- Gather the documents, records, and information that you need to proceed; and
- Craft a personalized strategy focused on doing what is best for you and your business.
Contact Our San Jose, CA Business Law Attorney for Dentists
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our San Jose dental law attorney is devoted to helping clients build, develop, and grow a successful professional practice. If you are a dentist with any specific business law questions, we are here to help. Schedule your consultation today. We provide commercial law services to dentists in San Jose and throughout Santa Clara County, including in Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Milpitas, Cupertino, and Gilroy.