We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
We Provide a Full Range of Business Law Services to Dentists in Santa Rosa
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Santa Rosa dental attorney is devoted to helping our clients successfully form, develop, and grow their business. With specialized knowledge in healthcare law and the healthcare industry in California, we have unique skills to bring value to your practice. For a completely confidential, no-commitment case review with an experienced business attorney for dentists in Santa Rosa, please contact us today.
The Business Law Firm for Dentists in Santa Rosa, California
The county seat and largest city in Sonoma County. Santa Rosa is located in the North Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. It is a city that is known for its diverse economy, which includes healthcare, technology, and manufacturing. Santa Rosa and the surrounding area is known for its beautiful natural surroundings, including redwood forests and wine country. The city is also home to a number of cultural and recreational attractions, including the Charles M. Schulz Museum, the Luther Burbank Home and Gardens, and the Railroad Square Historic District. We are proud to serve dentists in Santa Rosa. Our team provides a comprehensive range of business law services for health professionals. We assist dentists in Santa Rosa with:
- Formation/Start-Up of a Dental Practice: Starting a dental practice can be an exciting, but overwhelming process. It requires a significant investment of time, money, and energy. There are many legal considerations that must be addressed in the formation and start-up of a dental practice, including choosing the right business structure, obtaining necessary licenses and permits, and complying with state and federal laws. Our Santa Rosa dental attorney has the skills and legal experience to help you put the right structure in place.
- Transitions (Buying and Selling): Transitions, such as buying or selling a dental practice, can be complex and involve a number of legal considerations. The simple reality is that these are major commercial transactions that must be handled with the highest level of care. A business law firm for health professionals can assist with the negotiation and review of purchase agreements, as well as the transfer of licenses, permits, and other assets. You can rely on our Santa Rosa dental lawyer for business owners.
- Governance of Your Practice: Effective governance is essential to the success of any dental practice. This includes establishing clear policies and procedures, as well as having a system in place to resolve conflicts or disputes that may arise. A business law firm can help you establish a governance structure that is tailored to the needs of your practice, and provide guidance on issues such as employee relations, patient confidentiality, and risk management.
- Drafting, Negotiation, and Review of Contracts: Contracts are an integral part of any dental practice, and it is important to ensure that they are properly drafted, negotiated, and reviewed. A Santa Rosa, CA business lawyer for dentists can assist with the preparation and review of contracts, including employment contracts, leases, and supplier agreements. They can also advise on contract negotiation and help to protect your interests in any business transactions.
- The Regulation of the Dental Industry: The dental industry is subject to a number of laws and regulations at the state and federal levels. An experienced business law firm can help you understand and comply with these regulations, including with issues related to the Dental Board of California.
Why Dentists Rely On Health Care Business Lawyer Levi Barlavi
Levi Barlavi is the founder and principal attorney of the Pacific Health Law Group, P.C. With more than a decade of success providing business law services to healthcare professionals in California, our law firm is unique: We specialize in helping dentists and other healthcare practitioners with issues related to the building and development of their business. When you connect with our law firm, you will have a chance to work with a Santa Rosa dental law attorney who is ready to:
- Hear what you have to say and answer your questions;
- Gather all of the financial documents, records, and other business information; and
- Develop a strategy focused on doing what is best for your dental practice.
Contact Our Santa Rosa, CA Dental Law Attorney for Help
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Santa Rosa dental law attorney is an experienced, knowledgeable business law advocate for dentists. If you have any questions about your practice, we are here to help. Schedule your consultation today. Our firm offers fully remote consultations for the convenience of our clients. We provide a full spectrum of business law services to dentists in Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, and throughout the North Bay region of the Bay Area in California.