We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
We Help Dentists Develop and Grow their Professional Practice in Thousand Oaks, CA
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Thousand Oaks dental practice attorney is devoted to helping healthcare professionals set up a successful practice. Taking a white-glove approach to the law, our firm delivers personalized solutions to our clients. If you have any business questions about building, running, or transitioning a dental practice, we can help. To set up a completely confidential consultation with an experienced California business lawyer for dentists, please contact us today.
We Provide Business Law Offer to Dentists in Thousand Oaks
Pacific Health Law Group, P.C. is a boutique business law firm that is focused exclusively on the needs of healthcare professionals, including dentists. It is our mission to provide cost-effective, efficient legal services. We provide comprehensive business law services—helping dentists with everything from practice formation to sale to everything in between. The business law services we provide to dental practitioners in Thousand Oaks include:
- The Formation of Your Business: A business needs the right structure to thrive—and a dental practice is no exception. With a deep understanding of the requirements of the California Dental Practice Act, we help clients build and form a professional practice in the most advantageous manner. With the right structure in place, your practice will be efficient, and your investment will be effectively protected. If you have any questions about forming a practice, our Thousand Oaks dental attorney is more than ready to help.
- Buying or Selling a Dental Practice: The purchase of a business is a complex transaction. As there are some unique rules, regulations, and commercial issues that need to be addressed, the buying and selling of a dental practice requires thorough due diligence and proper care. Whether you are buying a new dental practice, preparing to acquire another practice into your existing dental practice, or selling your business, we can help. If you are buying or selling a dental practice in Ventura County, our Thousand Oaks dental lawyer will protect your rights and interests.
- Governance and Operations of Your Dental Practice: The day-to-day operational efficiency of a dental practice is what separates a successful practice from one that is constantly dealing with challenges. Our Thousand Oaks dental attorney is committed to helping practice owners put efficient, effective systems in place. Our firm advises clients with all types of governance and operational matters, including things like strategic decision-making.
- Contact Matters: Our Thousand Oaks dental practice lawyers advise business owners with contract issues, including commercial leases, supply contracts, associate agreements, and joint venture agreements. We will make sure that you have the right contracts in place to protect the best interests of you and your dental practice.
- Regulatory Compliance: The last thing that any dental practice owner wants to deal with is problems from regulators. Dentistry is a very tightly regulated industry in California. Your business must comply with the California Dental Practice Act and the regulations from the Dental Board of California. Always taking a proactive approach, our attorney is well-acquainted with the full range of regulatory matters. To get help with an issue related to regulatory compliance of a dental practice, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Thousand Oaks dental lawyer.
Levi Barlavi Helps Dentists in Thousand Oaks Protect and Grow their Investment
Building a successful dental practice is challenging—especially in today’s economic environment. You do not have to figure out all of the complexities of building and developing a business alone. Our lead attorney Levi Barlavi has dedicated his legal career to providing business law guidance and support to healthcare professionals. We are focused on delivering proactive, pragmatic, and efficient solutions to our clients. Specifically, our Thousand Oaks dental law attorney is ready to:
- Address your issues, answer questions, and explain your business options.
- Help you get the right documents, records, and business paperwork in order.
- Develop a strategy to help you build your practice and protect your investment.
Contact Our Thousand Oaks Dental Lawyer for Immediate Help
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Thousand Oaks dental attorney is standing by, ready to help you build and develop your practice. A dental practice is a major investment—it must be protected. If you have any questions about business and dental practices, we are here as a legal resource. Schedule an initial consultation directly online. Our firm offers remote appointments. We work with dentists in Thousand Oaks and throughout the surrounding area in Ventura County.