We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
We Provide Comprehensive Business Law Services Designed to Meet the Unique Needs of Dentists in Torrance, CA
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Torrance dental practice lawyer is a diligent, experienced, and reliable advocate for clients. We are committed to helping dentists and other health professionals build and grow their own successful practice. If you have business-related questions about forming, operating, or transitioning a dental practice, we are here to help. For a fully private initial appointment with a top California business law attorney for dental professionals, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
We Provide Reliable Business Law Support to Dentists in Torrance, California
A boutique firm that exclusively provides business law services to healthcare professionals, the legal team at Pacific Health Law Group, P.C. has extensive experience working with dentists. The dental industry is both competitive and highly regulated. Our firm provides dentists with a full range of business law services—from formation of a practice to sale of a business to everything that comes in between. Business services we offer to dentists in Torrance, CA include:
- Forming and Structuring a Dental Practice: To reach its full potential, a dental practice needs the right legal structure. The California Dental Practice Act is a body of law that regulates the industry, including formation. We have deep experience working with start-up businesses across the healthcare industry, including with dentists. Contact our Torrance dental lawyer today to get help forming, building, and structuring your business.
- Buying or Selling a Business: When buying or selling a dental practice in California, you need to be sure that you are getting the right price and that the transaction is completed properly. Our firm takes a hands-on, white-glove approach to helping practitioners through the complexities of the transaction process. If you are getting ready to buy or sell a dental practice, our Torrance, CA dental attorney is here as a legal resource.
- Operational Governance of Your Practice: Our Torrance, CA dental practice lawyer has deep experience helping clients with operational management and governance issues. An efficient dental practice that has the right day-to-day and long-term operational structures and business governance policies in place will be in the best position to succeed. We put in the time, resources, and attention to intricate details to help dentists get things done the right way.
- Business Contracts for Dental Practices: Contracts are at the foundation of most modern commercial relationships. Our business law firm helps dentists negotiate, draft, and review the full range of commercial contracts, including commercial leases, vendor & supplier contracts, employment and associate agreements, and joint ventures contracts. If you have any questions about navigating a business contract, our Torrance dental lawyer for business owners is more than ready to help.
- Regulatory Compliance: Regulatory compliance is crucial. A dental practice that falls out of compliance with state or federal regulations could be hit with serious sanctions, potentially even including stiff financial penalties. Our boutique business law firm for healthcare businesses will ensure that your practice is in complete compliance with all relevant regulations. If you have questions about the regulations of dental practices in California, our Torrance dental law attorney can help.
How Dental Law Attorney Levi Barlavi Helps Clients Protect and Develop their Practice
It is not easy to form and develop a successful dental practice. Your business needs to have the right foundation and structure in place. Our lead lawyer Levi Barlavi comes from a family of doctors and has a wife who is a practicing dentist. Not only does he understand the unique challenges that medical professionals face, attorney Barlavi has dedicated his professional career to providing business services specifically for health professionals. We are proactive and solutions-oriented. Along with other things, our Torrance, CA dental law attorney can:
- Listen to your story, answer healthcare business questions, and explain your options.
- Guide you through the business documents, records, and paperwork.
- Take action to help you develop your dental practice and protect your valuable investment.
Contact Our Torrance, CA Dental Law Attorney for Guidance and Support
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Torrance business lawyer for dentists has professional experience that you can rely on. If you have any questions about forming, developing, growing, or transitioning your practice, we can help. Schedule an initial consultation directly online. You do not have to meet in person—our firm is set up for fully virtual appointments. We work with dental practices in Torrance and throughout all of Los Angeles County.