We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
Dentists want to provide high-quality care to patients while also securing their own future. A successful practice puts you in the best position to do right by your patients, yourself, and your family. Though, building and developing a dental practice in California is not easy. There are many different challenges. An experienced dental law attorney can help point you in the right direction.
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Glendale dental attorney is committed to adding value to your practice. Our firm offers dentists and other healthcare professionals the confidence, clarity, and peace of mind that they need to build and develop their business. If you are a dentist preparing to start your own practice or you are looking to grow your practice, we are available to help. For a confidential initial appointment with a California business lawyer for dentists, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Dental Office Start-Up and Operation Services
Starting up and operating a dental office is no easy feat. While well-versed in their field and in providing top-quality care for their patients, most dental professionals are not as experienced in the legal and business aspects of owning a practice.
At Pacific Law Group, PC, we are here to help. Dental providers can count on us to provide answers to important questions and the practical advice they need. We have extensive experience in all aspects of dental office start-ups and operations. Areas our Glendale dental attorney can help you address include:
- Choosing a business entity: Do you intend to operate as a solo practitioner, a limited liability company (LLC), or a corporation? We answer your questions regarding liability and tax implications for different types of entities and ensure all required documents are filed with the California Secretary of State.
- Joint ventures and partnerships: Considering a joint venture, in which you join forces with another dental provider, or need legal guidance in negotiating affiliations with insurance companies and health care networks? Pacific Health Law Group makes sure you are protected.
- Dental office leasing: Whether purchasing office space or leasing, our Glendale dental attorney will review all contracts and represent you in resolving any conflicts that arise.
- Legal compliance: You can count on our legal knowledge and experience to make sure you are in compliance with all business and professional codes listed under the California Dental Practices Act.
- Office staffing and general operations: We guide you in employee search, interview, and hiring processes, ensure compliance with local labor codes, and help you put office policies in place to help ensure your success.
Considering Buying Or Selling A Dental Practice? Our Glendale Dental Attorney Is Here To Help
Considering your options in either buying or selling an existing dental practice in Los Angeles County? Our Glendale dental attorney can represent you throughout the process. At Pacific Health Law Group, we answer your questions and take the legal actions needed. This includes:
- Gathering assessments to show the current value of an existing dental practice.
- Advising you on legal issues pertaining to transferring business ownership, the rights of employees, and access to patients.
- Explaining the difference between stock, asset, and shared purchase agreements and how they apply in your particular situation.
- Drafting letters of intent and other required legal documents.
- Representing you throughout the process and negotiating the best possible sale price.
Ensuring Regulatory Compliance
One of the most important aspects of being a dental provider and operating your own office is ensuring compliance with all state and federal rules and regulations. Failure to follow these laws leaves you liable to lawsuits, heavy fines, and could even result in the loss of your license to practice.
At Pacific Health Law Group, Glendale dental attorney Levi Barlavi makes sure you are protected. With over ten years experience representing dental providers in our area, he can guide you in the following:
- HIPAA requirements, governing the sharing of information;
- Dental Hygiene Board requirements, dictating how procedures are performed in your office;
- Rules regarding corporate dentistry and business transactions;
- Preventing data security breaches and other legal obligations pertaining to practice operations.
Consult With Our Irvine Dental Attorney Today
Dental providers throughout Los Angeles County count on Pacific Health Law Group, PC to provide trusted legal guidance. Whether it involves dental office start-ups, staffing, and daily operations, buying or selling an existing practice, or ensuring regulatory compliance, you can count on us to provide the answers you need.
With over ten years experience, Glendale dental attorney Levi Barlavi can thoroughly review your case, answering questions and advising you on the best course of action to take. To protect yourself, your patients, and your practice, contact our office and request a consultation either in person or online today.