We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
Dentists want to provide high-quality care to patients while also securing their own future. A successful practice puts you in the best position to do right by your patients, yourself, and your family. Though, building and developing a dental practice in California is not easy. There are many different challenges. An experienced dental law attorney can help point you in the right direction.
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., we provide business law services to dentists and other health professionals. Our San Diego dental lawyer has the professional skills and legal experience that you can rely on. For a fully confidential initial consultation with a top California healthcare law attorney, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
An Overview of Dental Law Services We Provide to Professionals in San Diego, California
We handle a wide range of business law matters, including dental practice start-ups, dental practice transitions, dental practice governance, and dental practice regulatory compliance. With knowledge of state and federal health law regulations, a commitment to superior services, and a devotion to providing cost effective legal guidance that reduces our client’s liability risk, our San Diego dental law attorney goes above and beyond to add value to your practice. Along with other types of business law matters, we have experience with:
- Starting a Dental Practice: Forming a new dental practice is challenging. There are a number of different legal and logistical issues that must be addressed. Whether you are a dentist who is currently working for another practice or a specialist looking to go out on your own, our San Diego dental law attorney can help. We have a deep understanding of the California Dental Practice Act. We can help you with a full range of dental start-up matters, including structuring your new professional practice, securing a location (and lease) for your practice, and developing a business plan to maximize your growth.
- Buying/Selling a Dental Practice: Are you preparing to buy into a dental practice or sell your dental practice? If so, it is imperative that the agreement is handled properly. It is a major commercial and professional transaction that must be handled properly. There are many issues that must be addressed. Our San Diego dental lawyer can help you with all issues related to the transition—from formulating the initial letter of intent to determining if a stock purchase/sale or asset purchase sale is the better option.
- Regulatory Compliance: Similar to other areas of health care law, dentistry is a highly regulated industry and profession. As the owner (or future owner) of a professional practice, it is crucial that you pay careful attention to regulatory compliance. You do not want to run into problems with state/federal regulators or the Dental Board of California. Our San Diego dental attorney helps professional practice owners with a wide array of regulatory matters.
Why Rely On Our San Diego Dental Attorney for Help With a Business Law Matter
Building, developing, and growing a successful dental practice is complicated. At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our founding attorney Levi Barlavi has extensive experience helping dentists and other health professionals put their practice in the best position to thrive. We always take a proactive approach. Among other things, our San Diego dental lawyer is prepared to:
- Conduct a comprehensive, confidential initial consultation;
- Hear your concerns and answer your questions; and
- Take action to help set up, protect, and grow your dental practice.
Contact Our San Diego, CA Dental Law Attorney for Immediate Assistance
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., we are committed to helping health professionals successfully build and develop their own practice. If you have questions or concerns, we are more than ready to help you find the best solution. Contact us online or schedule a confidential consultation today. Our firm offers fully remote (online) appointments. We serve clients throughout San Diego County, including in San Diego, El Cajon, Chula Vista, Carlsbad, Oceanside, National City, and La Mesa.