We strive to be industry leaders, continually writing about and lecturing on topics related to our clients’ healthcare practices. We are curious, consuming articles and books on topics to strengthen our knowledge. We bring our interests to the office, discussing family, music, and arts with our clients.
We Protect Your Investment, So You Can Grow Your Practice
Our Firm Provides Comprehensive, Solutions-Driven Business Law Services to Dentists in Santa Maria
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Santa Maria dental attorney provides the personalized and reliable legal guidance and support that our clients deserve. The goal of our professional practice is to provide the business law services needed to help you build, grow, and develop yours. To set up a strictly confidential, no-obligation consultation with an experienced Santa Maria, CA business attorney for dentists, please contact us today.
We Provide Business Law Services to Dental Practitioners in Santa Maria, CA
The largest city in Santa Barbara County, Santa Maria is located in the heart of the Central Coast region of California. The city is known for its mild climate and abundant sunshine, as well as its agricultural industry, which includes wine production and vegetable farming. Santa Maria is also home to several higher education institutions, including Allan Hancock College and the Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts. The city is a popular destination for its beaches, recreational activities, and cultural events, such as the Santa Maria Valley Strawberry Festival. The Pacific Health Law Group, P.C. is proud to serve clients in Santa Maria. Our team provides a wide range of personalized business services to dentists. Among other things, we have experience with:
- Dental Practice Formation: As genuinely thrilling as it can be, starting a dental practice in Santa Maria, CA can also be a daunting task. It requires a considerable amount of time, financial resources, and professional energy. There are various legal factors that must be addressed in the establishment and launch of a dental practice—from a selection of the appropriate business structure to applications for the proper licenses and permits. Our Santa Maria dental attorney has extensive experience with business formation.
- Buying or Selling a Business (Transition): Are you preparing to buy, sell, or otherwise transition a dental practice in Santa Barbara County, CA? It is imperative that you have a skilled legal advocate on your side. These are complicated, high-stakes commercial transactions. Our Santa Maria business lawyer for dentists has the skills and knowledge to protect your financial and professional interests every step of the way.
- The Governance of Your Professional Practice: Business governance matters. It is crucial for the long-term success of any professional practice in the healthcare industry, including a dental practice in Santa Maria. Our California business law lawyer for dentists can help you put the right system in place.
- Draft, Negotiation, and Review of Contracts: A dental practice in California will rely on contracts—from employment agreements to joint venture agreements to deals made with vendors and suppliers. You need contracts that you can actually trust to protect your professional practice. Our Santa Maria business law attorney drafts, negotiates, and reviews contracts for clients. If you have any questions about contracts and your dental practice, please do not hesitate to contact us for help.
- Regulatory Matters: As with other practice areas within the healthcare industry, dentistry is highly regulated. It is imperative that dentists who own and operate their own professional practice in Santa Barbara County are fully compliant with state and federal regulations. If you have questions about regulatory matters, our Santa Maria dental attorney is here to help.
Levi Barlavi has Specialized Experience Serving Health Care Professionals
Our founder and managing lawyer Levi Barlavi comes from a family of healthcare professionals. With a wife who is currently a practicing dentist in California and a broad range of experience providing business law services to dentists and other health care practitioners, Attorney Barlavi brings a level of unique skill to the table to best serve clients. We are proactive and committed to personalized representation. More specifically, our Santa Maria dental lawyer is ready to:
- Listen to what you have to say and answer questions during an initial consultation
- Help you organize all relevant documents and records, handle legal paperwork
- Create a customized and comprehensive strategy to best protect your dental practice.
Contact Our Santa Maria, CA Dental Law Attorney Today
At Pacific Health Law Group, P.C., our Santa Maria business law attorney for dentists is an experienced, effective, and solutions-focused advocate for clients. No matter where you are in your practice, our legal team is here to help. Schedule your consultation today. We provide full remote consultations for your convenience. Our law firm represents dental practitioners in Santa Maria, Santa Barbara County, and throughout California’s Central Coast region.